Process 153 Al 27.5 - 2018
The Process has a long history of dominating the descents, and in its most recent iteration, it now has climbing manners more commonly attributed to shorter-travel bikes. No switches to flip, just pedal up efficiently, and then smash the descent. With a 160mm RockShox Yari fork and Deluxe RT shock, a SRAM 11-speed drivetrain, dropper post, WTB i29 rims, and tubeless-ready Maxxis Minions, the Process 153 will let you get out there and dominate from day one.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STP i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Yari Solo Air 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)