Process 153 Al/Dl 27.5 - 2018
You know your local trails like the back of your hand. With the same suspension kinematics and pedaling efficiency as its carbon stablemate and a more wallet-friendly aluminum frame and parts spec, the Process 153 AL/DL is your all day, every day. A SRAM Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, 160mm RockShox Yari fork and Deluxe shock, Reverb dropper, and tubeless-ready 3C Maxxis Minions are just a sample of this bike that’s ready to shred.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Yari Solo Air 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)