Process 153 Cr/Dl 27.5 - 2018
You want a bike that goes up efficiently and still descends like an animal. One that you don’t have to worry about flipping switches on just to continue your ride. Evolved from its predecessor’s highly-regarded descending characteristics, the all new carbon Process 153 is stiff, smooth, and an absolute rocket. SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain and Guide RSC brakes, a RockShox Lyrik RCT3 fork and Super Deluxe RCT shock, and tubeless-ready 3C Maxxis Minions leave nothing to be desired… except another lap, of course.
- Frame Material: Kona DH Carbon w/ 6061 Aluminum Chain Stays 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RCT Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Solo Air 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant Carbon
- Drivetrain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, ODI Elite Flow Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RSC
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race (Race 250 size S)