Wozo - 2018
Whoever said fat bikes weren’t for trail riding obviously hasn’t ridden a Wozo. With a RockShox Bluto suspension fork, a SRAM 11-speed drivetrain, Maxxis Minion FBF and FBR tires, and geometry inspired by our legendary Honzo hardtails, the Wozo is far from your average fat bike.
“The Wozo is a surprisingly fun bike on dirt and snow. Anywhere except perhaps pavement actually. I would even recommend it to friends considering adding a hardtail to their collection – independent of snowy climes. The big tires, with their correspondingly large cushion and grip, encourage aggressive riding, and the geometry and fork play along nicely.”
- Frame Material: Kona Fat 7005 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 26
- Wheels: Sun Ringle MuleFut
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Bluto RL Solo Air 100mm Tapered
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect SL
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Front Tire: Maxxis FBF EXO TR 3C 26x4.8"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis FBR EXO TR 3C 26x4.0"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp