Date: Thursday, May 16th
Doors Open: 7:00 PM
Clinic: 7:15 PM
Getting into bikepacking may seem like a large leap to take especially if you don’t have a resource to gain some guidance. This bikepacking introduction guided by Aaron and Lauren will be a small classroom style gathering. During the evening you will learn about different methods of bikepacking and why each have their benefits. The optimal gear for each style of bikepacking will be highlighted as well as first hand tips and tricks. The topics for the evening will be styles and methods of bikepacking as well as the gear and skills to make a manageable trip plan.If you find yourself asking the questions below, this clinic will be perfect for you.
- What kind of bag should I use for an overnight on a bicycle? What are the benefits of each?
- What are some tricks to save weight on the bike? What stove, etc is practical?
- How much do I need to pack? Do I need to bring a rain shell all the time?
- What kind of food can I make?
- What skills mechanically should I have if I want to bikepack?
Bring your questions, think of the bikepacking trips you want to do and we’ll provide some snacks and bubbly refreshments. Tickets must be pre-purchased.