Endura Hummvee Lite Glove
DESIGN PHILOSOPHY Whenever he comes into our HQ, Danny raves about this glove. Perfect fit and simplicity for the purist rider who wants maximum bar feel to nail that trick...
DESIGN PHILOSOPHYWhenever he comes into our HQ, Danny raves about this glove. Perfect fit and simplicity for the purist rider who wants maximum bar feel to nail that trick …. Also perfect for the rest of us.
FABRIC TECHNOLOGYThe back of the hand is constructed in a light-weight and high stretch knitted fabric for optimal breathability. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre providing excellent bar feel for maximum level of control.
PRINTED BACK HAND DESIGNThe back hand print designs co-ordinate with apparel from the rest of the Endura collection.
SILICONE GRIP PALMA silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet.
The glove is held securely at the wrist with a stretch binding for easy pull on and off. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb.
- 4 way stretch, breathable lightweight mesh backhand
- Pull on stretch cuff
- Durable synthetic leather palm with laser cut perforations for ventilation
- Zero padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- Terry sweat wipe on thumb
- Danny MacAskill's favourite - Need we say more?