Now in its third reincarnation, this core cycling glove from Endura is so good that it appeals to all rider tribes. A simple full finger bike glove with knuckle articulation, gel padding and an adjustable cuff.
The back of the hand is constructed in an open-weave knitted fabric for optimal breathability with knuckle sections in neoprene providing good impact protection from branches when riding. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre and between the fingers a light stretch mesh further assists breathability and prevents overheating.
SILICONE GRIP PALM WITH GEL PADDING
A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. Gel padding in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides.
- The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb.
- Tough, stretch rib mesh backhand panels
- Neoprene knuckle protection panel
- Mesh web between fingers for ventilation
- Palmistry™ palm with gel padding
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro® adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- Nylon 50% / Polyester 30% / PU 15% / Elastane 5%