– Hyperflex Concept : Hyper-flexible and lightwieght with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to The unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction and a completely natural stride.
– Thermoplastic reinforcements : Thermoplastic reinforcements support the SYMBIOZ ORIGINAL distortion constraints to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases.
– Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
– Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
– Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
– Boa® Fit System :The Boa® Fit System wheel system helps distribute binding in a precise, uniform way, thus reducing the pressure points at the front of the foot.
– Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
– Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
– Bi-material comfort strap
– Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
– Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
NEVER HAS A SNOWSHOE OFFERED SUCH OUTSTANDING GRIP.
– The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety to avoid sudden sliding in powder snow.
– The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft
or compact snow.
– Front teeth
– The 8 independent steel spikes are always located under the foot’s pressure points, no matter the size of your foot.
||SYMBIOZ ORIGINAL – S
||SYMBIOZ ORIGINAL – M
||SYMBIOZ ORIGINAL – L
||6.5w > 12w
||7m > 13m
||8m > 15m
||65 > 180 lbs
||110 > 260 lbs
||150 > 300 lbs
||20.5 x 7.5”
||23.5 x 8”
||27 x 8.5”
||1.98 lbs x 2
||2.09 lbs x 2
||2.31 lbs x 2
||2 x 8
||2 x 8
||2 x 8