The Nutcase VIO MIPS LED helmet was designed for both urban and adventure riders alike. Featuring safety leading MIPS technology and 360˚ LED lighting (200 lumen front/65 lumen side & rear), lighting up the night has never been so much fun. The VIO delivers all this with a 3 hour run time.
- 3 oversized vents for maximum airflow
- 360° reflectivity
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle
- Xstatic® anti-microbial pads
- adjustable spin dial for a premium fit
- removable visor.
- Sizes: S/M (55- 59cm) and L/XL 5(9- 62cm)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- VIO brings ground-breaking light and panoramic visibility to the urban jungle and wanderlust gravel backroads with an industry leading 360˚ LED light system. Featuring an innovative headbadge that doubles as a headlamp that produces 200 LED lumens of headlight and a 65 LED lumen side and rear red and orange light band, the VIO can be be seen from over 500 feet away meeting most state guidelines as a bicycle light. Literally at it’s core, the Vio boasts an exclusive and patented Exo-skeleton technology, making the VIO the lightest 360 LED helmet in the world. Vio boasts a two piece in-mold construction with Duo Density EPS foam. A denser outer layer of foam shields against initial impacts and a softer inner layer cushions the brain after initial impact, providing the ultimate in protection.