An Update from Ascent Cycles: Guidelines we're taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19
May 19, 2020
We hope you are all staying healthy and practicing social-distancing. As we adjust to this new normal for us we appreciate our customers being patient with us during this time.
Ascent Cycles is still available for shop work by appointment only. Currently our shop hours are:
As we are working with minimal staff, we are currently limiting shop work to necessary/essential services (flat fixes, safety checks, minor adjustments) and we will do whatever we can to make your bike safe and rideable!
Updated COVID-19 Guidelines to visiting Ascent Cycles:
- All service and test rides are by appointment only. Please call or email us ahead of time.
- A mask and your own helmet is required to test ride any bikes. Currently, all employees are wearing masks and we strongly encourage our customers to also wear masks when bringing in bikes for service as well.
- We are not doing any cash transactions at this time- please plan accordingly.
- We are limiting the shop to one customer at a time ONLY if necessary. (We are encouraging curbside drop off/pick up)
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces in the shop and have disinfectants and hand sanitizers for you to use.
- Due to limited staff, please expect a 24-48 hour turn around time on repair estimates and 1-2 weeks for any full tune-ups.
- Please note: product availability is spotty due to high demand
We are doing our best to take things day by day. Please be patient with us as we are operating with limited staff. Please call us at (206)-403-1824 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule a drop off appointment! We will be checking our voicemail and trying to respond to emails as quick as possible. Thank you for the support as we adjust to these challenging times!