Get ready to crush some gravel. With its lightweight, endurance-friendly composite frame, generous tire clearance, and smooth ride quality, Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel, or dirt.
Designed with purpose-built geometry for gravel riding, plus engineered compliance in a lightweight composite frame, the Revolt Advanced is the perfect way to push new limits of speed on variable terrain. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Details including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories give you a head start on any gravel riding mission.
Versatile gravel geometry
- Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility, and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
- Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel, and dirt.
- The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Wheels: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-400
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 32/48
Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
Axles Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
Rims/Wheels Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
Hubs Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
Spokes Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
Tires Giant CrossCut AT 1 Tubeless, 700x38c
Crankset FSA Omega
Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
Chain KMC X10-1
Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-400
Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-400
Cassette/Rear Cogs Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
Shifters Shimano GRX RX-400
Handlebars Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.85° back sweep, flared drop
Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree
Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic
Brakes Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic
Saddle Giant Approach
Seat Post Giant D-Fuse, composite